Top 10 New Things Market: That Changed in the Market While You Went Sleeping
Top 10 new things market: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji aimed to reduce the pain caused by a coronavirus, And Narendra Modi to bring India’s economy to the level.
- And has launch a package of 20 lakh crore rupees which fueled the market economy
- SGX Nifty is pointing towards opening as investors in other markets Is nervous because of coronavirus. Sagas Nifty is trading at 9395 in Nifty trading with 219 rising points.
- energy, oil & gas, capital goods, as well as healthcare stocks, Like the profit loss seen in areas
- While telecom, electricity, metal and IT stocks Value seen on.
- Nifty was successful in recovering his loss on the last moment of trade on May 12.
- But it was not sufficient to bring the index back to the same position Top 10 new things market.
- The S&P BSE SENSEX scores over 500 points from the day’s low level While the Nifty closed shade below 9,200.
PM Modi announces Rs 20 lakh crore package
- prime minister Narendra Modi Ji has launched a special economic package due to coronavirus.
- He said that the government had taken the initiative to maintain the economy first.
- He said that the government had taken the initiative to maintain the economy to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.
- This economic package is 20 lakh crores And this package is 10% of India’s GDP.
- He said that this package will focus on land labor liquidity and laws.
- This emphasized the importance of India, Five Pillars given by Modi Ji economy, infrastructure,technology-driven system, demography, and demand.
- He has said that Lockdown 4 will be different from the rest of the Lockdowns with new rules.
- This will be implemented according to the people and countries And its details will be revealed before May 18.
In Asian Markets
- Asian equities were told to return to normal due to concerns on Wednesday about coronavirus And increased the price of oil during the vaccine.
- The trend on SGX Nifty Index in India Shows a difference with an increase of 219 points.
- Nifty futures at around 07:30 hours IST Singapore was trading at 9,395 on the exchange.
Inflation ease decreased by 5.84% in April
- According to the data released on 12 May by the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation India’s retail inflation rate came down to 5.84 percent in April.
- Retail inflation stood at 5.91 percent for March Food prices remained unchanged at 8.76 percent in April.
Oil falls amid concerns about new viral outbreaks, rise in inventories (Top 10 new things market):
- US raw material prices rise after industry data Oil prices fell in early.
- Asian trade on Wednesday More concerns of coronavirus epidemics in countries easing lockdown Tells about a second wave.
- Tuesday with 1.2% growth Brent crude was down 49 cents or 1.6% at $ 29.49.
- After jumping nearly 7% in the previous session US crude was down 41 cents, or 1.6%, to $ 25.37 a barrel.
Industrial production contracts are 16.7% in March:
- According to the figures of the Industrial Production Index (IIP) released by the government on May 12
- India’s industrial production was 16.7 percent in March, with a 4.5 percent increase in February.
- The manufacturing sector grew 3.2 percent a month ago Contracted 20.6 percent in March.
- There was no movement in mining in March while electricity generation It was 6.8 percent, compared to an increase of 8.1 percent in February.
- According to official figures, October-December of 2019-20.
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) grew 4.7 percent in the quarter.GDP growth came in at 5.6 percent in the same quarter of 2018-19.
Liquidity woes to intensify for mid-size and emerging businesses in FY21:
- Domestic rating agency in mid-size and emerging business in FY 2012 witness With revenue of less than Rs 50 crore.
- A business can see a decline of 4 percent And in the fiscal year 2011 there may be a contraction in profit margin up to 1.25 percent.
- According to official data, in the October-December quarter of 2019-20 India’s gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 4.7 percent.GDP growth came in at 5.6 percent in the same quarter of 2018-19.
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) said that as the Mid and Emerging Corporate (MEC) segment.
- The troubles that are expected of it, He maintains a “negative” view on it.
- The rating agency said that the estimates are Because he projected GDP growth Has cut it by 1.9 percent.
- As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown Economic activity has declined.
SEBI eases compliance norms on consolidated results for banks, insurance companies Top 10 new things market:
- As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown Economic activity has decreased Which has severely impacted businesses market things.
Govt plans 10-year full tax exemption to lure investors to India:
- Novel Coronavirus Epidemic to Indian Economy Government to give tough competition to companies that bring fresh investment Plans to give tax exemption things.
- Ministry of Trade reportedly raised over $ 500 million Investment companies have been offered 10 years of complete tax rebate market.
- This proposal by the Ministry of Finance The evaluation is being done, sources told Bloomberg.
- Ministry of Trade has its existing infrastructure things, Testing Laboratories and Research Have identified the top 50 industry groups for upgrading its development facilities, The article states.
- FII and DII data market
- Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) Rs 1,662.03 Crore Shares of domestic institutional investors (DIIs).
- Also, on May 12, the Indian equity market sold shares worth Rs 364 crore.
- The provisional data on which NSE was available in the market.