Pakistan plane crash in Karachi Building.
Fire everywhere, and no one appeared Pakistan plane crash in Karachi
PIA Crash: The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Airlines said airplanes fell between homes due to the failure of both engines.
- Karachi, Pakistan: One of the two people to survive in Pakistan due to a plane crash killed 97 people from a plane after getting hurt in a residential neighborhood.
- Airlines said, Pakistan’s plane Friday afternoon fell in the middle of the houses due to the failure of both engines,
- which fell near Karachi airport.
- The wings of the plane slipped from its roof,
- sending the smoke and flames of smoke into the air as it fell on a road that went into the night.
- Commercial flights in the country resumed only ahead of the Muslim holiday of Eid.
- when planes were landed at the time of the lockdown because of coronavirus.
Flight PK8303 Crash
- 24-year-old Mohammad Zubair said in a video posted on social media that after it was hit and I got peace of breath,
- I see fire everywhere and no one was seen here were cries of children, adults, and the elderly.
- The cries were everywhere and everyone was trying to survive.
- I opened my seat belt and I saw some light and I tried to walk towards it then I jumped all over
- A Health Ministry official said that Zubair had to repair the fire injury but was in stable condition.
- The Ministry of Health for Sindh province, where Karachi is locate,
- confirm on Saturday that 97 bodies were in the plane when the plane crash.
- At least 19 people have been identified so far,
- while the names of the remaining victims have gone to a DNA test at the Karachi University for life.
- There, a hospital earlier told that they found the bodies of people killed on the ground.
- This disaster comes when Pakistanis begin celebrating the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan and Eid in
- which many people were traveling to their homes in villages and cities.
PIA Pakistan Plane crashing into Karachi Building
- A PIA spokesperson said that the air traffic control lost contact with the plane from Lahore to Karachi after 2:30 pm.
- According to an audio recording confirm by the airline there was a Mayday call after the pilot announce that we have lost the engine.
- PIA CEO Arshad Mehmood Malik owner named Airbus A320 as one of the safest planes.
- Everything was in operation so that he promising an investigation.
- Aviation Minister Ghulam Sarwar Khan said Captain Sajjad Gaal was described by the airline as an A320 pilot with extensive flight experience(plane crash).
- Airbus said in a statement that the plane first entered service in 2004 and was acquired by PIA decade later
- And about 47100 flying hours were entered.
- According to reports of witnesses reporting the cry of a man hanging from the emergency exit gate of the plane,
- shepherds in search of survivors And the residents were first squeezed through the folded debris.
- At the scene of the accident, firefighter Sarfaraz Ahmed told AFP that the rescue team had released bodies from the plane which had seat belts.
- Residents around the scene recalled how the walls of their homes were shaken before being threatened as Plain fell into the neighborhood.
- The 14-year-old boy was coming from Khame Masjid and
- I saw the plane leaning on one side and it was so close that the walls of the house were chasing.
- Mudsar Ali, another resident said that he saw a big explosion and called people to call the fire bridge.
- An AFP reporter saw dead bodies in an ambulance.