Gas leak in visakhapatnam : 7 people and 100 people hospitalized due to gas leaking in Visakhapatnam’s polymer plant
Recently, the biggest news is that a police officer from the state of Andhra Pradesh told that due to leaking of gas in a LG polymers plant in South India. Gas leak in visakhapatnam
So far 9 people have lost their lives due to gas leaks and at least 300 people have been admitted to the hospital. But hundreds of people have been removed from nearby areas.
- According to suggestions and immediate reports, the styrene gas release from the plant is spread in a radius of about 3 kilometers.
- Due to which at least 5 villages are affect.
- There are also cities like Venkatapuram, Gopalapatnam, around the state Visakhapatnam.
- 7 people, including a 6-year-old girl, died after a leak of poisonous gas in the LG Polymers plant in Visakhapatnam.
- Confirmation of the death of poisonous gas coming out of the lug plant confirmed the Principal Prof. P. Sudhakar of Andhra Medical Collage and the Commissioner of GWS. Creating.
- Prof. P. Sudhakar told that the death toll can increase here and all the patients who are admitted here are being monitored properly.
- In view of the safety of the people, the state government has made toll free no. 1800 4250 0009 has also been issued so that if people have any problem, please contact immediately.
- Gas leaks started at this plant around 2:30 to 3:00 pm on Thursday.
- This gas leak brings an area of around 5 kilometers in which 5 villages are coming.
- Among those villagers, R.S. Venkatapuram, Padampuram, B.C. Villages like Colony and Kamparalem, which are affected by poisonous gas.
Gas leak in visakhapatnam live update :
Styrene is a very dangerous gas prove which can become a big explosive
- This Dangerous styrene gas coming out of the LG Polymers plant, which has so far killed 7 people in Visakhapatnam.
- And it has caused a lot of panic in the surrounding areas due to which the people are dying. Due to this problem, people have started migrating from the surrounding areas.
- This is dangerous dangerous poisonous gas used in plastic engineering plants.
- This dangerous gas can also trigger which is not right. According to scientists, this is a series of huge explosions.
- To protect the people, many people came for help and in case of needy people, many people were lying on their skis road. According to the video made by a rescuer, it was found that there were 10 to 12 people lying on the road, as if they had no life.
- But by looking at them, it was not known whether she was unconscious or that her conscience had increased.
- After watching many videos, it seems that the situation can be even more dangerous, in which a girl falls on a scooter.
- There people are having difficulty in breathing and they are not able to breathe even due to tiredness which is causing their death.
- But the government is helping those people completely and all the facilities are being completed and the people are also being saved.